Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tip Top Tech Shape

In the last CSCI class, Joe Hatch (Senior Analyst in the User Support Area) gave great advice for computer owners/users and a whole lot for me to put on my "Computer To Do List". While I am not qualified in any way to be giving technological advice, I think that the most helpful bit of information for all computer users is to update their computers on a regular basis and download CCleaner. Turns out my modem was running slowly because it was snacking heavily on cyber cookies, so I put it on the CCleaner diet. It only took about a minute and a half to get my computer back to its original healthy internal physique by ridding it of roughly 1,450 MB. I promptly phoned NBC to recommend a Biggest Loser: Laptop edition, I had to leave a message.

Main Point: Get CCleaner, it does a computer body good.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog entries! They're so fun and quirky! Guaranteed smile factor. :) And I definitely agree about CCleaner. If I had a PC, I'd totally use it.

    ReplyDelete