Monday, February 22, 2010

CSCI:CLT (and other acronyms)

Previously on CSCI,

The class was given a tour of the AT&T Center for Learning Technology, guided by Robert Chapman. Nothing too dramatic, definitely interesting.

The CLT is home to many computers, of both the PC and Mac varieties, allowing users of opposite technology styles to become apt in Apple and proficient at PC. However, it is the software available to the student body that was previously unbeknownst to me that was most shocking...they have everything. If ever I need to edit a photo, video, or music, or pretty much anything my little heart desires, the CLT is the place to be. Before our formal introduction, I had taken quick glances in awe and wonder on my way to hole up for exam study sessions on the first floor, but never before did I know its capabilities! I plan on becoming a regular in the CLT, my Mac skills are lacking and I have a yearnin' for some learnin'...too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment