Monday, April 26, 2010

and the Moira goes to...


The year is coming to a close, meaning the closing of this blog. Sad days are a comin', I know. Before that time comes, I'd like to give a few shout outs to some pretty awesome classmates with some sweet websites...an awards blog of sorts I'd say: The Golden Moira Awards (oh wow) to be specific.

and the Moira goes to...Oh! It's a three way tie!

Come on down Alex Holmes, Larissa Lozano, and Amanda Patterson!

Alex had the coolest navbar (original hand drawn cartoons!), Larissa had the best web layout (really professional/uniform design), and I felt like I got to know Amanda the best just by looking at her webpage (pretty awesome from what I can tell, and I'm jealous of the trip to Europe!)

congrats kids, feel special.

2 comments:

  1. Moira, I feel so special to receive a shout-out on your blog. Thank so much for your compliments. I picked you as one of my favorite sites! I enjoyed your design and LOVED looking at your pictures. Your artistic side really shines through in your site through the design and featured elements of your personality. I am positive you will continue to pursue your artistic talent because you are good at it, and well, it is your major. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moira, while I am currently protesting The Golden Moira's after the scandal surrounding the fact that Travis Halff's webpage was not a winner, I would still like to congratulate you on your excellent website. Yours was a joy to see and truly was my favorite. Well done old chap.

    ReplyDelete