Monday, April 5, 2010

Playing favorites...

After watching my fellow CSCI 1300 classmates present PowerPoints on their academic interests, I have to say I was quite impressed. Not only were they able to speak coherantly at 8:30 in the morning, but they did so with gusto and in some cases the power of persuasion. Two presentations stood out to me amongst the rest, that of Miss Larissa Lozano and young Mister Travis Halff. Larissa did an amazing job, combining her powers of design and emotional transference into one solidly convincing presentation. Let's just say, I still have a strong affinity for musuem education but I'd work with Larissa on immigration policy anyday, and her color scheme was lovely to boot. In regards to Travis' presentation, twas an absolute delight. He had the entire class in rapture, displaying his marketing and advertising talents, many were left wanting a Shake-Weight (object of marketing strategy) and were itching to go out to the nearest "As Seen on TV" shopping aisle. The design was a little all over the place, but it worked, allowing us to focus on his manufactured British accent.

All in all, both were quite successful. Golf clap.

1 comment:

  1. Moira,
    your compliments send shivers of delight and ecstasy down my strengthened core (thanks Shake Weight!). I would like to show my appreciation for your presentation through poetry.

    It is quite the coincidence that you wrote on me as I did the same for thee. I was impressed by your layout, it certainly had its payout. Your colors were vivid and real, a true vacation for the eyes. And you rocked when presenting your deal, museums seem the career for the wise. Overall I say bravo, and applaud you, from head to toe.

    Sincerely,
    Me (!)

    ReplyDelete