Monday, April 12, 2010

HTML Power Rangers

Prior to my enrollment in CSCI 1300, I had absolutely zero experience with HTML coding. I always associated it with the green numbers from The Matrix streaming down into the endless depths of cyber space...now I associate it with cats. I was able to create an entire webpage by my own hand...using words. It amazes me that we have that power of creation these days, with the ability to create virtual images and communication sources through the click of a few keys. However, technology has advanced even beyond this power and mighty morphed into ultra-"just click the mouse button" megatron programs that take over the nitty gritty for you. I'm not sure about all you readers (a small portion of my CSCI class...), but I enjoy the nitty gritty! It's like a piece of art, whether it be a full on Monet (Clueless anyone?) or a macaroni lanyard/keychain I made at summer camp, it makes me feel accomplished to have known that after finishing a project, I have created absolutely every single bit of it on my own. So keep that in mind the next time you decide to take a shortcut friends, don't forget your roots be an HTML Power Ranger!

You know, cause it mighty morphed.

No comments:

Post a Comment