Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Parting is such sweet...summer joy.

I can smell it in the air: barbeque, freshly cut grass, chlorine and insect repellent. Ah, summer.

for me anyway.

For you dear readers, by now it is fall. Wind, leaves, and freshly sharpened pencils, and once again, education. You have just taken your seat in the CSCI 1300 classroom, waiting for the course to commence, and you might be wondering...well, maybe nothing depending on the time of day (wake up 8:30-ers!). However, for the majority of you, you're wanting to know what the heck to expect to get from 3 months in a computer lab. So, as my last blog post...I shall advise you:

-Be prompt (it's easier to know what's going on if you're on time...trust me)
-Be thorough (make sure to double check stuff, Xcel and HTML coding can be sneaky)
-Be creative (it is design based...)

and you're good.

1 comment: